Home » » Quick Personal Update

Quick Personal Update

Here is the short version:

I opened my new location in August - I bought it after looking at it or over a year and I can now walk to my office!  My clients love the new space and I am already getting booked up!
I have been teaching at Bellamine all summer and will probably have a full Fall/Spring load
I have been taking a few classes for my NP at Bellarmine that are kicking my tush
I have been traveling like crazy and am going to Albuquerque next week for my husbands art show (yeah!)
I have been ignoring this blog for the 3rd time this year 

Will post something meaningful soon!

If You Like product from here Click Here free product informationGoogle Android PC Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | SEO Template | Free Template
Copyright © 2011. Specials Acupuncture - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger