My name is T C Griffin, owner and operator of Bio-Hazard Services Inc. I am appalled that Gordy Powell of Cleaner 911.com has bought my name in the form of the domain tcgriffin.com and is capitalizing on it.
We are all warned to be on the look out to protect our social security #, bank account #, credit cards, etc. The fact that our personal information has been violated will be brought to our attention. Protecting your name rarely crosses your mind. Where you at all aware that your name can actually be purchased? It would be extremely rare for you to be the only person with your name. What exactly makes name protection so important? A business owner with the same type business as mine recently bought my name on the internet. His intentions are not known to me. What reason would he have for doing this? A web address can be attached to any site, why should I buy my name for it? He can now use my name for whatever purposes he desires, including advertising.
I both own and handle the day to day affairs of Bio-Hazard Services Inc. A clean up service since 2005 for death and criminal scenes including hoarder cleaning. I started working at the Allen Summerhill Funeral Home in Deland, Florida, when I was 14 years old. I currently hold an associates of science degree from the college of Gupton Jones Funeral Science, I am currently 47 years old and still a fully licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer with a number of friends, acquaintances, and references in the funeral home industry. I am proud of my professionalism and integrity, and disappointed that someone in my own industry would use my name for personal gain. I learned early on that our competitors should be colleges and that we should be working in concert to achieve a common goal of helping those whom we serve. You don't have to worry what time it is, you can always contact me.
No matter the situation or how it happens, death is always a traumatic experience. Whether it's a grisly suicide or a bloody double murder,, Bio-Hazard Services Inc will handle the tragedy of your crime scene, no matter how unusual the circumstances, with the utmost pride. Despite the heavy emotional toll caused by these events, the physical scene nonetheless will require prompt, professional intervention. Crime scene cleaning is a specialized field whereby biohazardous fluids are disposed of to prevent infection to people and animals. Effective cleaning of these hazardous materials will now require professionals with not only access to specific equipment but with proper essential training to ensure success and safety throughout the process. There are various types of crime scenes categorized under crime scene cleanup . This includes suicide, murder, unattended death, blood and finger printing dust cleanup.
We know that the occasions which our services are required are typically sad and could actually be a tragedy. Accordingly, we strive to exceed your expectations with professional and courteous service, at every interaction. Our professionals will assist you in minimizing the effects of crime and trauma to family members and property owners. You, being a customer is our utmost priority.
We are all warned to be on the look out to protect our social security #, bank account #, credit cards, etc. The fact that our personal information has been violated will be brought to our attention. Protecting your name rarely crosses your mind. Where you at all aware that your name can actually be purchased? It would be extremely rare for you to be the only person with your name. What exactly makes name protection so important? A business owner with the same type business as mine recently bought my name on the internet. His intentions are not known to me. What reason would he have for doing this? A web address can be attached to any site, why should I buy my name for it? He can now use my name for whatever purposes he desires, including advertising.
I both own and handle the day to day affairs of Bio-Hazard Services Inc. A clean up service since 2005 for death and criminal scenes including hoarder cleaning. I started working at the Allen Summerhill Funeral Home in Deland, Florida, when I was 14 years old. I currently hold an associates of science degree from the college of Gupton Jones Funeral Science, I am currently 47 years old and still a fully licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer with a number of friends, acquaintances, and references in the funeral home industry. I am proud of my professionalism and integrity, and disappointed that someone in my own industry would use my name for personal gain. I learned early on that our competitors should be colleges and that we should be working in concert to achieve a common goal of helping those whom we serve. You don't have to worry what time it is, you can always contact me.
No matter the situation or how it happens, death is always a traumatic experience. Whether it's a grisly suicide or a bloody double murder,, Bio-Hazard Services Inc will handle the tragedy of your crime scene, no matter how unusual the circumstances, with the utmost pride. Despite the heavy emotional toll caused by these events, the physical scene nonetheless will require prompt, professional intervention. Crime scene cleaning is a specialized field whereby biohazardous fluids are disposed of to prevent infection to people and animals. Effective cleaning of these hazardous materials will now require professionals with not only access to specific equipment but with proper essential training to ensure success and safety throughout the process. There are various types of crime scenes categorized under crime scene cleanup . This includes suicide, murder, unattended death, blood and finger printing dust cleanup.
We know that the occasions which our services are required are typically sad and could actually be a tragedy. Accordingly, we strive to exceed your expectations with professional and courteous service, at every interaction. Our professionals will assist you in minimizing the effects of crime and trauma to family members and property owners. You, being a customer is our utmost priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment